This sour, spicy, and tangy aam panna is made with raw mangoes, pudina and coriander leaves. This drink is a perfect summer cooler, and you can enjoy this any time. This raw mango panna tastes yummy with pani puris.
Raw mango pulp – 1cup
Pudina leaves – 1/4 cup
Coriander leaves – 1/4 cup
Black salt – 1/4 tsp
Rock salt – 1/2tsp
Roasted jeera powder – 1/2tsp
Black pepper – 8 to 1o
Cloves – 2 to 3
Cinnamon stick – 1/4″piece
Green chilly – 1 or 2
Ginger – 1/4″piece
Hing – 1 pinch
Salted boondi – 1/4 cup
Salt as required
- Wash green mangoes properly, peel and cut into pieces
- Pressure cook along with 1/4 cup water for one whistle and then switch it off.
- After it cools, mash the mango into a pulp
- Dry roast black pepper, cloves, cinnamon stick,
- Take pudina, coriander leaves, green chilies, ginger, hing and roasted spices and grind into fine paste,
- Mix the above mixture with mango pulp and add 2 glasses of water. Strain the mixture
- Add black salt, rock salt and roasted jeera powder. Mix properly. If required add some salt.
- Add boondi when serving.
Make Aam panna 3 or 4 hours before serving and keep in refrigerator to preserve.