Delicious pineapple cupcakes are everyone’s favorite and can be enjoyed on every occasion. Pineapple cupcakes are buttery, fluffy and are fully loaded with tasty pineapple fruit.
In this cupcake, I have used crushed pineapple along with syrup, which adds moistness and a very mild and tempting flavor to it. The recipe to make these super-moist pineapple cupcakes is very simple and easy.
- The teacup used to measure is 225 ml
- I have used only 2 tbsp sugar because we are using home preserved pineapple along with syrup which adds sweetness and moistness to the cupcakes.
- You can also use market brought tinned pineapple soaked in syrup.
Ingredients to make 6 to 7 cupcakes-
- Aata (wheat flour) – 1 teacup
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Soda bicarbonate – 1/4 tsp
- Butter – 1/2 teacup
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Dahi (curd) – 2 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 +1/4 cup
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Desi ghee or oil to grease the moulds.
- Home preserved pineapple along with syrup 4 + 1 tbsp
- Take 4 tbsp home preserved pineapple along with syrup in a small mixer jar and grind it coarsely.
- Sieve aata, salt, baking powder and soda bicarbonate three times so that everything combines well.
- In a bowl, mix butter, powdered sugar and curd till it is creamy. Add 1/4 cup milk to this creamy mixture and whisk it for one minute.
- Now add aata and coarsely grinded pineapple and gently fold everything together into a creamy, smooth batter of dropping consistency. (Add remaining milk as requried to get the consistency)
- Grease the cupcake moulds with ghee or oil.
- Put few pineapple chunks at the bottom of moulds and put cake batter on it and fill each mould 3/4.
- Now lightly tap the moulds so that batter spreads evenly.
- Keep the low rack in the oven and preheat it to 180 degrees.
- Once the oven is preheated, place the cupcake moulds on the rack.
- Bake cupcakes for 20 minutes.
- Check cupcakes with fork, if it comes out clean the cakes are done. If not, bake it for 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Remove cake moulds from the oven. After five minutes, gently take the cakes out from the moulds and let them cool on wire rack.
- Super moist and delicious pineapple cupcakes are ready to eat.
- I have used silicone cup moulds to bake cup cake.
- If using silicone moulds for baking make sure you use silicone moulds which are of good quality and are FDA approved food grade silicone moulds.