Coriander, mint and raw mango chutney is also known as hari chutney or green chutney. Traditional north Indian thali, delicious north Indian snacks and mouthwatering yummy-yummy north Indian chaat are incomplete without this tangy and spice hari chutney.
Hari chutney is also used as a spread on sandwiches and it is served as a dip with thinly sliced carrot, radish, tomato, beet root etc.
Ingredients (10 to 15 servings):
- Coriander – 1 cup
- Mint – 1/2 cup
- Raw mango – 1 small
- Ginger – 1/2″ piece
- Green chillie -2 to 3
- Hing – 2 pinch
- Jeera -1/2 tsp
- Salt according to taste
- Clean and rinse coriander leaves and mint leaves in running water
- Peel and grate raw mango
- Cut green chilies and ginger into pieces
- Put all the ingredients in the grinding jar and make it into a smooth paste. Add water according to need and adjust the consistency as required.
- Transfer the chutney into a serving bowl.
- This chutney does not have shelf life but stays good for 4 to 5 days if kept in refrigerator.
- Keep this chutney in air tight container.